Esthetician Job in Nashville, TN
At Menscape, we’re looking to modernize the men’s selfcare industry. Men have been removing hair and manscaping from the neck down for generations. We’re looking for a professional that can assist these dads, coaches, and partners to feel more confident about their own bodies and escape the daily grind of life.
The golden opportunity.
You get an opportunity to shape an all-new business from the ground up. While many hair removal businesses have been doing the same processes for decades on end, you’ll have input on creating the “ideal” client experience by assessing different products and processes from day one. Your experience and skills will help us improve processes, marketing ads and even products we sell to clients. This position allows for plenty of growth opportunities such as managing a group of estheticians.
Where do you come in?
We are looking for a new teammate that would be a Tennessee licensed aesthetician that is an expert in full body grooming for men conducting body hair waxing, trimming, facials, skincare treatments. This includes areas ranging from the neck down to the hair on legs and toes, including the groin, back and chest area. We are very client focused, so we spend time with our clients to make sure that the services that are conducted are done correctly the first time.
- 4+ years of experience as an esthetician providing waxing, trimming services to clients and skincare services (primarily male clients)
- 2+ years of experience in managing others
- Active Tennessee Esthetician License
- Has a flexible schedule and is willing to work on the weekends.
- High School Diploma
- Preferred: Experience in sugaring
Optional: Bachelor’s Degree
A successful candidate will be:
- Trustworthy and dependable
Our new teammate has a track record of being depended upon to come to work, assist and teach other teammates and is fully trusted to conduct the services and manage appointments.
- An expert at their craft
The ideal candidate is a true professional at their craft. Our clients are trusting us with some of the most intimate parts of themselves, their confidence and their bodies. This person has a great track record of success in their position and is continuously learning and trying to improve her or his skill sets.
- Friendly with a sense of humor
The topic of manscaping is awkward for most men, so listening to the client’s concerns and feedback are important but having a sense of humor throughout the process also helps.
- Curious, ambitious, and open to change. Our tight knit team is looking to add someone that is willing to try new products, services and processes to not only help our clients but to help us work smarter throughout the day.